United Arab Emirates University (UAEU), the most important public University in UAE. Founded in 1976 by the late Sheik Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan, the University of the United Arab Emirates (UAEU) is trying to become a complete and research-intensive university and currently selects some 14,000 emirates and global substitutes. United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) is now positioned – 1 in the United Arab Emirates, positioned – 5 in the Arab world.
Scholarships in UAE are awarded to qualified trainees and offer a complete set of benefits, which incorporates the total exemption from educational costs, monthly payment, accommodation or lodging stipend, medical coverage and can, in the same way, incorporate operating maintenance. The hosting advantage is granted to international substitutes if they reside abroad. Medical coverage is provided to international substitutes if the United Arab Emirates supports your visa as a substitute. The University will not cover medical coverage, visa and accommodation for the substitute’s relatives.
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) offers a full scope of certification, excellent alumni, and degree programs at nine colleges: Business and Economics; Education; Engineering; Food and Agriculture; Humanities and Social Sciences; THIS; Law; Medicine and Health Sciences; and science. With a recognized global workforce, new best-in-class terrain, and the full scope of support substitute administrations, United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) offers a living-learning environment unmatched in the United Arab Emirates.
English Language Requirements
A score of 6.5 or more on the IELTS Academic test or equal, for all orders where the primary language of orientation is English or paper, must be written in English. This category must be under two years old at the time of use.
How to apply for a scholarship from the United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)?
Present the final structure of the application with the accompanying files (all in English) for University in UAE and Scholarships in UAE
- Copy of CV with a summary of significant distributions
- Copy of the bachelor’s certificate registration
- Copy of the master certificate record
- Exploration interest declaration
- Letter of interest
- Research proposal
- Study plan
The program aims to select and support doctoral students mainly. Candidates for Graduate Research Scholarships must comply with the following rules:
- understudy must have a GPA of 3.5 or higher on the master certificate.
- The substitute student must maintain an average of 3.3 or higher in the doctorate. level.
- The understudy must not be supported monetarily by another association or have dynamic businesses.
- The substitute must select full-time on at least 9 alumni credits for each semester or obtain an endorsement from the Dean of the Faculty of Graduate Studies for less than 9 credit hours.
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) scholarship benefits
Scholarships for a postdoctoral program for University in UAE
- The fully subsidized University of the United Arab Emirates (UAEU) grant provides free tuition, which implies that no educational expenses are required to focus on the United Arab Emirates
- Monthly payment of AED 7500 / – will be given to United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) fellows
- The United Arab Emirates replacement visa application fee will be paid by United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
- Scholarships are awarded for a maximum period of 4 years at the doctorate level.